Viscometer DVPlus Brookfield Engineering USA
Jual viscometer Brookfield DVPlus. Tersedia varian DVPLLV, DVPLRV, DVPLHA, DVPLHB. Viscometer DVPlus Brookfield merupakan model terbaru pengganti Viscometer Brookfield model DV1.
Jual produk viscometer Brookfield dengan harga terbaik. kirim seluruh Indoneisa : Makasar, Manado, Papua, Ambon, Palangkaraya, Samarinda, Pontianak, Palembang, Medan, Lampung, Surabaya, Semarang, Bandung, Bali, Lombok, Jakarta, dll.
Kami juga melayani Jasa Perbaikan, Instalasi dan Training berbagai macam Alat untuk kebutuhan Laboratoirum Anda. Segera hubungi bag. marketing kami : 0818-822-488 untuk mendapatkan informasi harga terbaik.
Silahkan download artikel kami, GRATIS…!!! Panduan Pengukuran Viskositas Menggunakan Viscometer Brookfield.
Download Catalog – DVPlus Viscometer Brookfield
FEATURES & BENEFITS of DVPlus Viscometer :
- 5-inch full-color touch screen display with a dynamic user interface for direct access to the features
- Advanced interface with enhanced controls and a real-time test indicator
- Displayed info includes Viscosity (cP, mPa∙s, P, Pa∙s), Temperature (°C, °F or K), Torque (%, mNm, Dyne∙cm), Speed/Spindle, and Step Program Status
- USB and Bluetooth* interface for use with the DVPlus Connect app
- Temperature offset capability to ±5°C
- Choice of multiple languages, including English, French, German, Portuguese, Chinese, Japanese, and Spanish
- Total of 740 speeds for an excellent range capacity
- Optional RTD Temperature Probe (DVP-94Y)
- Direct access to the time measurement function (time to torque, time to temperature, time to stop).
- Automatic range calculation:
- Full-Scale Range (FSR) at 100%
- Maximum Viscosity measured with Spindle / Speed Combination
- Accuracy of ±1.0% of range
- Repeatability of ±0.2%
- 17025 Calibration (Optional)
Each of our standard Viscometers is supplied with an internal spring used to calculate the viscosity of a material. These springs have different measuring capabilities:
LV is for low viscosity materials and can measure the thinnest materials. Typical examples include inks, oils, and solvents.
RV is for medium viscosity materials than those measured with an LV torque. Typical examples include creams, food, and paints.
HA is for higher viscosity materials than those measured with an RV torque. Typical examples include gels, chocolate and epoxies.
HB is for even higher viscosity materials than those measured with an HA torque spring. Typical examples include asphalt, caulking compounds, and molasses.
Note: Additional special springs are also available upon request.
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE DVPLUS CONNECT APP (OPTIONAL)
DVPlus Connect is AMETEK Brookfield’s new time-saving app that monitors and records test data.
The app provides an easy way to view test data and create permanent test records. Important features and benefits enhance operator versatility in performing viscosity tests, including:
- Monitor tests in real-time
- View and save test data
- USB and Bluetooth* connection options
- Available for Windows (iOS and Android coming soon)
- Print via PC
With a view models as follows :
– DV1MLV, range 1* to 6.000.000 cps
– DV1MRV, range 100** to 40.000.000 cps
– DV1MHA, range 200** to 80.000.000 cps
– DV1MHB, range 800** to 320.000.000 cps
*1 cP achieved with UL Adapter accessory. 15 cP on LV with standard spindles.
**Minimum viscosity is achieved with optional RV/HA/HB spindle.