Jual HI9829 Multiparameter Hanna-Instruments, pH/ISE/EC/DO/Turbidity Multiparameter- Hanna Instruments.
Kami juga menyediakan berbagai macam Alat uji untuk kualitas air, seperti : pH Meter, Conductivity Meter, DO Meter, TDS Meter, BOD / COD Meter, Spectrophotometer. Kami melayani penjualan untuk pengiriman seluruh Indonesia. Kami juga melayani Jasa Perbaikan, Instalasi dan Training Alat Laboratorium yang kami suuplai.
Segera hubungi Bag. Marketing kami : 0818-822-488 untuk mendapatkan harga yang terbaik.
The HI9829 is a waterproof portable logging multiparameter meter that monitors up to 14 different water quality parameters. The microprocessor based multi-sensor probe allows for the measurement of key parameters including pH, ORP, conductivity, dissolved oxygen, turbidity, ammonium, chloride, nitrate, and temperature. The probe transmits readings digitally with options to log data while disconnected from the meter. An optional GPS provides location tracking of measurements. The complete system is simple to setup and easy to use. The HI9829 is highly customizable and supplied with all necessary accessories, packaged in a durable carrying case.
- Optional GPS provides location tracking of measurements.
- Color coded, field replaceable sensors
- Great for environmental, field, and laboratory testing.
Built-in GPS Receiver :
- 12 channel GPS receiver and antenna
- Tracks location using satellites to within 30 feet
- Latitude and longitude recorded with readings
- Location naming for GPS coordinates
- Distance from current location to the stored location
- Hi929829 multiparameter water quality meter software supplied integrates data collected with Google™ maps
- Measurement readings including GPS coordinates
- Date and time
- Named locations and remarks
- Sample number
Google™ maps is a registered trademark of Google™, Inc. HANNA Instruments® has no affiliation with Google™.
Fast Tracker™—Tag Identification System
HANNA’s Fact Tracker™—Tag Identification System simplifies test logging. iButtons with a unique ID can be installed at various sampling sites. When the matching connector on the meter contacts the location button, measurements are logged and labeled with the alphanumeric user-entered location ID. Location, date, time and measurements are logged into the meter which can be transferred to a PC. The Fast Tracker™ system complements the GPS for ultimate tracking.
iButton. Tags are Easy to Install
Install the optional TAGs near your sampling points for quick and easy iButton readings. Each TAG contains a computer chip with a unique identification code encased in stainless steel. You can install a practically unlimited amount of TAGs. Additional TAGs can be ordered for all of your traceability requirements.